Elon Musk Agrees to Have the Bitcoin Talk With Jack Dorsey
After laughing at Jack Dorsey’s proposition for a Bitcoin conference earlier, Elon Musk has actually agreed to a BTC conversation with the CEO of Twitter at the event.
- As reported earlier, Elon Musk likes to have fun with the cryptocurrency community. Perhaps that’s why he initially laughed at Jack Dorsey’s most recent Bitcoin endeavor.
- The CEO of Twitter announced plans to hold a designated BTC event aiming to “help protect and spread what makes bitcoin open development so perfect.”
- After the initial laughter from Tesla’s CEO, though, Dorsey asked Musk to have a conversation at the event where the latter could share all of his “curiosities.”
- Later on, Musk indeed agreed to have “THE talk” at the event, which should take place on the 21st of July this year.
For the Bitcurious? Very well then, let’s do it 😉
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 25, 2021
- Apart from Dorsey, some of the other popular names that will speak at the conference include the CEO and CIO of ARK Invest, Cathie Wood, and the CEO of Blockstream, Adam Back.
- With this event, Twitter’s CEO continues to reaffirm his support for the primary cryptocurrency.
- During the 2021 Bitcoin Conference in Miami, he called the asset the most important work of his lifetime. Furthermore, he said he would leave Twitter and Square if BTC needed him.
- His personal Twitter account continues to display only one word – bitcoin. Additionally, he partnered with the legendary rapper Jay-Z to donate 500 BTC to fund developers working on the network.